Monday, April 29, 2013

Elora, Ontario: Craft & Vendor Sale

I know I am a little behind on all my hundreds of photos I need to post, but golly trust me when I say April was a busy, busy month!

Saturday was the climax of everything - at 5 AM I woke up to drive a friend visiting from the states to the airport, then I went straight to my first craft sale at Sheridan College for the open house (and I did quite well, thank you!), then I ran home, changed, and came back to Sheridan so I could graduate! By the by, I took home three awards ;) It was quite the fantastic experience.

Yesterday was my niece's first birthday, and right after that was done and my sugar rush was gone, I sat myself down in front of the computer and searched for every possible craft show I could find!

Needless to say, the first one is this Saturday, May the 4th!


Dear Zodd, trust me when I say that I hope some of my ebay orders show up before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment